Re: Hampton PBX VOIP #VaAREDN #PBX #VOIP

Wa4kfz

Darrell,

Thanks for the update. I'd definitely like to see a picture of your Go Kits with this configuration. This could help with "salesmanship" around our area as we talk to the various served agencies.

73,

Mark WA4KFZ

On 8/25/2019 16:58, Darrell Sutton wrote:
Saturday Hampton Public Service Team installed a PBX at City Hall and backup at Hampton Sentara Hospital.  The PBX is tunneled at this point to a PBX at my location and can call in either direction.   Currently a Conference bridge is feeding audio from the KE4UP repeater in Hampton from my PBX.

The group is currently planning to add a phone to each Go Kit for Shelter operations.

In addition testing is being done with 900MHZ nodes to additional locations with god reports.

73
Darrell
--
Mark Braunstein WA4KFZ