Re: 5.8 GHz PtP Backhaul Options

Wayne Rogers

Mike - thanks for jumping on this.  Be thinking about a link to three rivers Health dept. (Saluda), and up to White Stone Fire and Rescue, then we can look at Kilmarnock from there - lots of work to do.

On 4/9/2020 4:19 PM, Old Dog wrote:
Hello Group;

I am W4MHZ.  I live in Deltaville.  I have a 50 foot tilt over mast upon which I would like to install a 5 GHz backhaul to become a node on the AREDN network.  My understanding is that there are some nodes along the York River.  Unless one of them is at a couple of hundred feet they will not be an option; however, if one is I'd like to attempt to hit it from here.  I can do my own RMWDLX work if I have potential candidates.  If the group would kindly point me to them or a map which contains the information I need, I will do the homework.

    37.535 -76.347  (FM17tn)  My location.
73
w4mhz
Mike