Topics

ARDEN Gathering Sept 28th 2019 2 PM Hampton Red Cross office

Darrell Sutton

Edited

UPDATE"

The AREDN Mesh session is on Save the Date Sept 28 th 2019  2pm
Hampton Red Cross Office

Please share around and let us know your interest in this Session.

73

Darrell

Frank Stapanowich

I'm interested.

Darrell Sutton

Thanks Frank  I need to get a message to Carl and Dennis if you know of others them know please the Date is not firm but pretty close at this point.

73

Frank Stapanowich

Unless I change my mind again,I retire this coming Thursday. Most any date is fine, my calendar is pretty open.....

--
Frank Stapanowich
KN4DUF/FM16wt

Darrell Sutton

Congrats on the retirement

On Sun, Sep 8, 2019 at 4:31 PM Frank Stapanowich <KN4DUF@...> wrote:
Unless I change my mind again,I retire this coming Thursday. Most any date is fine, my calendar is pretty open.....

On Sun, Sep 8, 2019 at 9:35 AM Darrell Sutton <Kf4hjw@...> wrote:
Thanks Frank  I need to get a message to Carl and Dennis if you know of others them know please the Date is not firm but pretty close at this point.

73

--
Frank Stapanowich
KN4DUF/FM16wt
AFT3VP AF MARS

--
Darrell Sutton
KF4HJW
KF4HJW.org

Frank Stapanowich

Confirming, this still a go for tomorrow?

On Sep 8, 2019 16:44, "Darrell Sutton" <Kf4hjw@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

UPDATE"

The AREDN Mesh session is on Save the Date Sept 28 th 2019  2pm
Hampton Red Cross Office

Please share around and let us know your interest in this Session.

73

Darrell

Darrell Sutton

Yes sir hope to see you there. Bring a friend.

On Fri, Sep 27, 2019, 2:51 PM Frank Stapanowich <KN4DUF@...> wrote:
Confirming, this still a go for tomorrow?

On Sep 8, 2019 16:44, "Darrell Sutton" <Kf4hjw@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

UPDATE"

The AREDN Mesh session is on Save the Date Sept 28 th 2019  2pm
Hampton Red Cross Office

Please share around and let us know your interest in this Session.

73

Darrell

Frank Stapanowich

I'll be there. This the correct address? Red Cross web site shows 2 locations in Hampton.

1323 West Pembroke Ave.
Hampton, VA 23661

Dave Hewlett

Yes that’s the address.

On Sep 27, 2019, at 7:19 PM, Frank Stapanowich <KN4DUF@...> wrote:

I'll be there. This the correct address? Red Cross web site shows 2 locations in Hampton.

1323 West Pembroke Ave.
Hampton, VA 23661

Robert H Uiterwyk

Yes it is

Robert
W3AF

On Sep 27, 2019, at 2:51 PM, Frank Stapanowich <KN4DUF@...> wrote:

Confirming, this still a go for tomorrow?

On Sep 8, 2019 16:44, "Darrell Sutton" <Kf4hjw@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

UPDATE"

The AREDN Mesh session is on Save the Date Sept 28 th 2019  2pm
Hampton Red Cross Office

Please share around and let us know your interest in this Session.

73

Darrell

John Magda

Thank you for the informative brief, needed more time for config and hands on for me. Great capabilities capture, functions and features.

For radio mobile calculations, do you have the locations of HPT node high spots?  Along with director/vector pattern or direction?

Anything live in Gloucester?  Poquoson?  Newport News?

Trying to get an art of the possible for Williamsburg.  Richmond nodes?

Does VDEM have a tunnel presence?

Thanks Darrell for pulling us together.

John KB4YFK.
Wmbg/ James City County.

On Sep 28, 2019, at 07:03, Robert H Uiterwyk <robert@...> wrote:
Yes it is

Robert
W3AF
On Sep 27, 2019, at 2:51 PM, Frank Stapanowich < KN4DUF@...> wrote:

Confirming, this still a go for tomorrow?

On Sep 8, 2019 16:44, "Darrell Sutton" < Kf4hjw@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

UPDATE"

The AREDN Mesh session is on Save the Date Sept 28 th 2019  2pm
Hampton Red Cross Office

Please share around and let us know your interest in this Session.

73

Darrell

Darrell Sutton

John I am glad we could do something to provide some information.

The only thing in Newport News is my home Dave is looking to do some live setup down near the James River Bridge area.

Nothing on Middle Peninsula that we have heard although there is some interest and a possible program maybe presented next year nothing confirmed yet.

The new Richmond node(s) hopefully will get others interested.  I am not sure th exact location of that site at this point.

We had been told that there may be some interest in Surry area but not able to confirm that at this time.

There was some interest in Portsmouth area as well but at this time I am not aware of anything in testing.

We heard of the Interest in Va Beach area on Saturday hopefully they will be able to get others interested in time.

As I mentioned Tower/Height locations are always an issue for any ham needs and getting others interested that might have towers for HF or VHF/UHF part of the hobby could help fill in more MESH areas.

73

--
Darrell Sutton
KF4HJW