Topics

Hampton PBX VOIP #VaAREDN #PBX #VOIP

Darrell Sutton

Saturday Hampton Public Service Team installed a PBX at City Hall and backup at Hampton Sentara Hospital.  The PBX is tunneled at this point to a PBX at my location and can call in either direction.   Currently a Conference bridge is feeding audio from the KE4UP repeater in Hampton from my PBX.

The group is currently planning to add a phone to each Go Kit for Shelter operations.

In addition testing is being done with 900MHZ nodes to additional locations with god reports.

73
Darrell

Wa4kfz

Darrell,

Thanks for the update. I'd definitely like to see a picture of your Go Kits with this configuration. This could help with "salesmanship" around our area as we talk to the various served agencies.

73,

Mark WA4KFZ

--
Mark Braunstein WA4KFZ
wa4kfz@...

Darrell Sutton

Sure I will ask the GoKits manager to gets some pictures for that.

On Mon, Aug 26, 2019 at 12:07 AM Wa4kfz <wa4kfz@...> wrote:

[...]

KF4HJW
KF4HJW.org