Topics

How To's

Darrell Sutton

If anyone has a right up on using a set of Mesh Nodes to provide internet to a Repeater site that
does not have internet for DMR,Dstar,Fusion access from a repeater if you could upload the files
section here.

Also any other How TO type tiles could be share their.

I started a section in photos to share some of the Hampton Installations and will work to
get more of them added.

We could share the Power Point presented there as well.

I am working on the video from the Forum and about 1/2 created or about 40 mins .

73
Darrell

Damon K9CQB

Darrell,
Thanks for the work you’re doing on the video. It’ll help the community a lot.

On connecting repeaters to the internet:
We have a plan to connect some DMR repeaters to the internet, and more specifically to their appropriate C-Bridge.
When we finish mapping it out we’ll send you our full write up. We’ll probably try to attempt to link them this summer and let you know how it goes.

Damon Schaefer
K9CQB
iPhone: 1 (410) 961-1190
Secure Mobile: 1 (410) 514-0302

On Feb 21, 2019, at 16:20, Darrell Sutton <Kf4hjw@...> wrote:

If anyone has a right up on using a set of Mesh Nodes to provide internet to a Repeater site that
does not have internet for DMR,Dstar,Fusion access from a repeater if you could upload the files
section here.

Also any other How TO type tiles could be share their.

I started a section in photos to share some of the Hampton Installations and will work to
get more of them added.

We could share the Power Point presented there as well.

I am working on the video from the Forum and about 1/2 created or about 40 mins .

73
Darrell

Dave Hewlett

Damon,

Are you and the NorVa crew still wanting us to come up for Winterfest in March?  If so, what changes, if any, do we need to do to the presentation?  Just trying to lay out my schedule for the near future 😬. Talk soon.

Dave WA4OPE

On Feb 21, 2019, at 4:32 PM, Damon K9CQB via Groups.Io <damon.schaefer@...> wrote:

[...]

I don’t think they have forums at Winterfest, but let me check. We had just planned on doing the same demo table that we had for FrostFest.

Damon Schaefer
K9CQB
iPhone: 1 (410) 961-1190
Secure Mobile: 1 (410) 514-0302