Topics

ras-pbx AREDN

Darrell Sutton

Well I was able to set up a RAS-PBX connected to my hAP AC Lite.

I have 3 phons connected to 3 nodes here at the house and they are rf connected to each other
and the Phones work.

I also have loaded voip software to my Phone and Jay's phone along with my laptop and they all work.

Now to lear how to connect via Tunnel's

73

Darrell

Robert H Uiterwyk

Excellent!!

Robert

On Jun 14, 2019, at 2:11 PM, Darrell Sutton <Kf4hjw@...> wrote:

Well I was able to set up a RAS-PBX connected to my hAP AC Lite.

I have 3 phons connected to 3 nodes here at the house and they are rf connected to each other
and the Phones work.

I also have loaded voip software to my Phone and Jay's phone along with my laptop and they all work.

Now to lear how to connect via Tunnel's

73

Darrell

John Magda

8Nice.... I have voip software on my android for the two voip lines here at the house.  Have a Cisco voip SIP box. The hAP is up, just got a GL150 delivered an hour ago and flying to California for work in a day... More to follow soon.   Tracking your successes.
John KB4YFK. Williamsburg.

Sent from TypeApp